1/30/2011

couveture - Ta fleur(EN)

Ta fleur-AD

Hello.
It lasts cold days, though I want to to wear the cloth feeling spring season, the cloth to wear on St. Valentine's Day!
Then I released new onepiece.

It named 'Ta fleur (Your flower in french)', contains meaning of 'I want to be your flower'.

Released 2 colors (Red and Pink).
As I am a heavy user of unofficial viewer I made many various atacchiment prim parts. Also I packed several frill parts both tops and skirt, you will enjoy wearing clothes one over another.

Ta fleur is inclusing 2 types pants layers. One is nomal type and another is high cut. High cut pants layer is added heart tattoo on hip(see the left model of SS). It may see when you move but I hope you'll enjoy its light glancing - neatness, pretty but slightly bold.

I confirm heart tattoo can be seen with the formal viewer and phoenix viewer, but I don't unconfirm whether you can be seen it with other viewers.

couverture - Ta fleur
200L$ each

I am very happy to see many pretty people those who wear Ta fleur on Flickr. Thank you very much<3