12/15/2010

couverture - KOTATSU,Cushion(EN)

kotatsu-AD

Cushion_AD


Couverture's new stuffs are available, Janpanese Winter Chair 'KOTATSU' and 15 different textured cushions. KOTATSU had been made since the middle end of November and finally I release it!!

'KOKATSU' includes 9 poses and you can choose 3 kinds' of table top textures, also 11 of KOTATSU cover textures. 
Cushions containing 9 poses. Cushion's textures can not be changed but I release some stuffs suits KOTATSU, though I'm so glad you will find favorite one<3 

Copy version and Transfer version are available.


Both demos set at the mainstore so that you can try them before purchasing. Then receive the detail discription's notecard there.

Cushion
Transfer Ver. L$140 / Copy Ver. L$380
KOTATSU
Transfer Ver. L$390 / Copy Ver. L$950

I almost miss releasing season however stuffs could released before Chirstmas... That's why KOTATSU sells a bit cheeper than the price that I thought before announced you.
(I'm sorry if you feel KOTATSU is a pretty expensive though...) 

Thank you so much!!


couverture くうべるちゅーる
http://slurl.com/secondlife/SLOW/162/165/22