12/30/2010

creators pavillion & SWITCH Winter Sale(EN)

creators pavillion & SWITCH Winter SALE

creators pavillion & SWITCH Winter SALE begins. I participate in the project 2 times and I release cardigans.

I wanted to make it with two kinds of cloth by all means since I imaged it in this form then I release 2 different material types-one is knit(left of SS) and another is waffle(right of SS). Both liner packs  three kinds of designs-plain, border, floral.

couverture - Le cardigan de ma grand-mere > knit fabric
purple, brown, green, blue
couverture - Waffle knit cardigan >waffle fabric
black, red, pink, light blue, chocolate

I made a knit cardigan earlier. It looks like a cardigan of the Grandmother then I named  French name,"my granmma" for it. tomo of tomoto cooperated its name's tlanslation. Thank you for Etsuko(●´ ω `●).

So names are different by cloth! It'd better distinguish by item name if you are confusing each details. Sales almost 40% cheeper than proper price. I will sale them 220L$ but I am still considering their proper price. (I will sell them up to 220L$ after creators pavillion & SWITCH Winter SALE.) You can get 140L$/each 1120L$/fatpack at creators pavillion & SWITCH Winter SALE.

creators pavillion & SWITCH Winter SALE URL


And  Love Soul SIM & Nipponbashi SIM Christmas Event 2010 was finished safely, too! Thank you so much!

A small news..  I send special group tag 'OKURUMIKO VIP(おくるみこVIP)' to some group members who purchase couverture's stuffs a lot. There are a few peoples though please check your group tag!!




___________________________________
couverture くうべるちゅーる
http://slurl.com/secondlife/SLOW/162/165/22