7/20/2010

English-couverture*LUMIERE Dress Released!

LUMIERE AD

Hi from chocolate.
I released the latest onepiece!

It is repeated many race with the feeling slightly. I thought that I could spread and wanted to use the race that I used, the a little more width and made it with a petticoat of Lace Hem Dress which I released to a base last time.

LUMIERE Dress uses a race of the transparent processed.

I prepare all the layers of clothes, but recommend wearing by each piece of layer top or bottom when I do not wear clothes one over another with the other item. It will be looking more delicately,I think.

Please try it!

4 Colors variations,
Pink(Ads with color),White,Green,Brown
-Prices-
each 160L$
FAT 450L$

Hat:SAIKIN straw floppy hat plain(chin)
Sandal : KAO : Boo-San / hemp
Hair:couverture*Hair Lavande >Golden(Now I am preparing to relase it with anothor new hair soon!! >3)

And I am going to transfer flagship store in the near future. It is the place that it looks forward to even if it constructs. I concentrate on the latest stuffs and constructing of shop till then!


Have a nice summer season!!>3