1/17/2010

English-NEW! couverture*Hooded

Multi Color Hooded-AD
Multi Color Hooded

Floral print Hooded-AD
Floral print Hooded

Hi from chocolate;))
couverture* has released new item, hoodies. There are 2 types, multi color knit and flower printed.

These packages are included both resized scripted one and no scripted objects. Please read note card "Read me!" before using resize scripted object. >3

They are also including puffy layer(loose shape) and tight layer(tight shape).

I tried over and over to make this hoodie since last autumn and finally I released them! I put my heart into them...

New-chan who is a DUBOO's owner was cooperateed making hoodie's adds.
She took charge of model and making add, I think this add is much sweeter than ones ever before!
Special Thanks Newreem cyan!



-------------------------------------------------------
couverture くうべるちゅーる
http://slurl.com/secondlife/Padan/177/185/98